- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup prepared stuffing
- 1/3 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese (or Wensleydale cheese with cranberries, if available)
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- fresh lettuce, to serve
- 4 fresh baked hamburger buns, warmed
1: In a large bowl combine the ground turkey, prepared stuffing, cheese, dried cranberries, and egg (add salt and pepper, if needed). Mix thoroughly.
2: Divide into four equal portions, and shape into four patties.
3: Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
4: Cook the patties until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.
5: In a small bowl, stir together the mustard, mayonnaise and cranberry sauce.
6: Spread some cranberry mayonnaise mixture on the inside of the warmed buns.
7: Assemble your burgers with the lettuce and top patties with additional cran-mayo, as desired.
8: Enjoy! Goes nicely with a side salad or veggies and sweet-potato fries.